Tuesday 19 July 2011

Antara dua..

Yeah..it's hard to make a decision...

Assalamualaikum...

Wany is back! Yuhuuu..malam yang aku rasakan sangat indah disertai hujan sepoi-sepoi bahasa di luar sana..Terima kasih Ya Illahi kerana membuatkan tidurku jadi lebih lena malam ni :D

Tonite, I was thinking about two things that play in my mind since past two weeks. Continue on studying? or Concentrate on business? Haiyooo...i'm really confused right now. God..please help me! 

I don't know, sometimes i feel better i continue study jew, dapat degree then nanti kerja, gaji pon besar tapi u guyz know la kan zaman sekarang ni serius susah gila nak dapat kerja. Hmmm...

Tapi, if i concentrate on business, boleh ke i carry it for a coming five years? That was challenging okay! 


Let it be a question!




UPDATE : I decide to continue managing my business. I want to help my family, i want to make them proud of me... Bless me Ya Allah =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous people said

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...