Sunday 2 October 2011

Songs i love the most!

Hey hoooo...
Salam 1 Malaysia to all Malaysian...Feel better today?? GOOD!
I'm gonna ask everybody-what kind of SONG that you mostly LOVE to hear?? Okay...let me share mine :-

  • As for now, i'm addicted with 'where them girls at'. this song reminds me of somebody (you know who you are!). Remember the last time we both meet?? Haha...miss that time so much..LOL!!
  • I love 'take over' by mizz nina..She's very gorgeous. I dont even care what everybody say about your machine sound! im proud with you..Thumbs up!  
  • Seriously, i don't know why i love to hear 'jar of heart' for a many times! It's weird..haha :P
  • 'Best thing i never had' is such a great song. what goes around comes back around?? really?? dont ask me! I'm in love with it since the 1st time i heard.SO?
  • He adore PITBULL.. so when i start hear his songs, its quite SEMPOI right? haha..i love to hear 'give me everything' while i was driving! DJ..give me one please...!
  • You can 'count on me' like 1,2,3 i'll be there.....you know this song? GOOD! so sweet...i like!!!
  • Sometimes, K-POP dance really impress me. One night, when i was watchin astro 705, 'no other' music video were played. So i watch it till the end. Not bad! I love the dance & their appearance. Tidy and cute!
  • Next, i love to hear 'pokok' by Hazama n MUH. you know why? My lil bro who was 6y.o always play it for hundred times in a day i guess..haha..and he memorize all the lyrics although its quite 'ke laut'..OMG..haha :)

One's taste is different from others. So, i thought you guyz have your own ideas of what music you like but the most important is you guyz enjoyyyyyy with that ya!

C u again..bye bye!


 lets enjoy with them..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous people said

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...