Tuesday 21 June 2011

Di sini bermulanya...

Haih..nak buat ke tanak ni?? Hmm..try jela...alang2 da rajin sangat kan and finally...terbitlah sebuah blog...a first blog in my life..ever =)

Actually, da lame nak buat blog sendiri. Asek jadi silent reader je kan, skodeng blog orang during my leisure time..till when? So, this lovely blog will story about my daily routine and at the same time, i'm selling my new business, scarves and shawls. Take a look!

Open our own business is a best way than another in future. Even i have no experience toward this, but i will struggle and carry it as my way. Yela, sometimes nak jugak jadi  kebanggaan kan. For now, alhamdulillah..i can handle it, specially in treat customer as well.

Below, i show some picture of my shop :-

from the outside

view from inside . (1)
bunting design by me..posing kejap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fabulous people said

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...